Our Barcode Hang tags are removable, reusable solutions for a variety of applications.
Barcode Hang Tags may be used for cold storage, asset control, personnel identification, logistics, work-in-progress, warehousing applications and more. The .003” polyester construction laminated to .010” white polyester keeps the profile of the tag relatively thin, yet offers excellent rigidity and resistance to bending and tearing.
What are some common custom hang tag applications?
Cold storage hang tags are specially designed tags that are used to label products that require storage in cold temperatures including:
- Food - i.e., meats, dairy and frozen foods
- Pharmaceuticals - i.e., vaccine and other medications
- Chemicals - i.e., laboratory reagents
- Medical devices - i.e., blood bags and medical implants
Custom hang tags can be used for asset control a variety of different ways including:
- Identification - can be used to identify assets that do not allow for permanent attachment
- Tracking - can be used to track the movement of assets throughout a facility or between different locations
- Maintenance - can be used to indicate when an asset is due for maintenance or repairs
- Safety - can be used to indicate the safety status of an asset
Custom hang tags can also be used for personnel identification in various settings including offices, hospitals, events and schools
Common types of custom hang tags used in logistics include:
- Shipping hang tags - includes information about the contents of the shipment including quantity, weight, destination, etc.
- Inventory hang tags - used to track items within a warehouse or distribution center; may include a barcode or RFID tag
- Quality control hang tags - used to indicate items have been inspected and meet specific quality standards
- Return hang tags - used to facility return processing
- Maintenance hang tags - used to track the maintenance history of equipment or machinery
Custom hang tags can also be used for tracking work in process (WIP) in a manufacturing or production environment including:
- Job order tags - include information such a the job number, the customer name and the due date
- Operation tags - used to track the progress of individual operations within a job including operation number, machine used and time required
- Inspection tags - attached to components after each inspection or quality check
- Hold tags - indicate that a particular job or product has been placed on hold
- Scrap tags - used to identify and track scrap or waste material generated during the manufacturing process